The 4P-Factory e-lab now hosts an e-Team dedicated to “Emergent Management and Complex Systems“.
This e-Team hosts in particular e-hoshin, a powerful tool for aligning the objectives of organisations with emergent proposals of all of their employees so as to leverage organisation dynamics at multiple scales
The e-Team is seeking partnering organizations to support this project. Any type of support is appreciated:
- Simple sponsoring acknowledging the interest of the organization for this project, contributing to its promotion
- Logistic sponsoring for providing operational resources (collaboration technology, event organization)
- Financial contribution for balancing participant expenses (travel, accommodation…)
More on the e-team.
We are glad to announce that the e-session on 4P Factories has been selected for the From Fields to Territories to the Planet e-track of the CS-DC Conference on November Sept 29th – Oct 1st 2015.
We encourage you to submit:
- A poster (2 pages, LNCS format) presenting your latest work in the domain of 4P Factories, to share and make acquaintance with the community
- Scientific papers, either short (6 LNCS pages) or long (12 LNSC pages), to shaer and validate your latest results
The session will be held remotely via BigBlueButton conf call solution, has no registration fee. All submissions will be peer-reviewed to ensure their quality and published under an electronic format with a ISBN number.
• Abstract submission : June 15th 2015
• Paper submission deadline : June 30th 2015
• Final version for publication: August 31st 2015
• Conference: November Sept 29th – Oct 1st 2015
Here the map of 4P Factory members:
The 4P Factory e-lab: member map
The member page, and world wide map, of the 4P Factory e-lab, is now available:
4P Factory members