The first session on ‘Bio-inspired Secure and Resilient Systems’ (BISRS) takes place at ICAROB 2018 Conference.
The objective of this session is to explore transversal aspects of security and resilience and to foster new collaborations between the various communities addressing the challenges of bio-inspired secure and resilient systems.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Cognitive security, neural networks for security and resilience
- Artificial Immune Systems
- Morphogenetic engineering
- Knowledge-based, stochastic and artificial intelligence-based approaches to security and resilience
- System-level issues of bio-inspired secure and resilient systems
- Modelling of natural secure and resilient systems
Papers addressing applications of bio-inspired secure and resilient systems are also highly welcome. Application domains may encompass, among others:
- Security detection and investigation
- Network supervision
- Connected factories
- E-health platforms and infrastructures
- Big-Data environments
Important dates are:
- October 15, 2017 : Abstract submission (ncluding title, author, and abstract between 200 and 300 words)
- October 20, 2017 : Final early bird registration
- October 25, 2017 : Notification of acceptance
- November 10, 2017 : Final paper submission (4 pages). Instructions for authors can be found here, and MS-Word template here.
An extensive review of all submitted papers will be performed.
Extended version of the accepted papers are eligible for submission to the International Journal of Robotics, Networking and Artificial Life.