The 4P-Factory e-lab now hosts an e-Team dedicated to “Emergent Management and Complex Systems“.
This e-Team hosts in particular e-hoshin, a powerful tool for aligning the objectives of organisations with emergent proposals of all of their employees so as to leverage organisation dynamics at multiple scales
The e-Team is seeking partnering organizations to support this project. Any type of support is appreciated:
- Simple sponsoring acknowledging the interest of the organization for this project, contributing to its promotion
- Logistic sponsoring for providing operational resources (collaboration technology, event organization)
- Financial contribution for balancing participant expenses (travel, accommodation…)
More on the e-team.
The e-laboratory of the Complex System Digital Campus ‘4P Factory: the factory of the future’ held its third meeting on 21th November 2017. To foster the exchanges between academic and industry partners, it will this year welcome three different presentation types: ‘Breaking technology’ presentations, research papers, and research presentations.
This year’s edition will focus on the Engineering of Complex Systems. Complex system engineering encompasses:
- Integration and individual pieces of technical complex systems, from photonics to mechanical, mechatronics, electronics and computing systems
- Engineering of bio- and bio-inspired-systems, through bio-mimetism, synthetic biology, bio-inspired algorithms
- Methods for system modeling and management of complex environments of 4P Factories
Registration is free but you need to register:
Communications can be proposed through presentation only, or through the submission of a research or technical paper. The papers will be peer-reviewed according the the CS-DC collaborative review process, and published as research or technical paper:
- 20/10/17: communication proposals (title, author(s), abstract, category: ‘Breaking technology’ presentations, research papers, and research presentations) per mail to parrend_at_unistra_._fr
- 15/11/17: submission of the presentation slides
- 15/11/17: submission of research or technical papers
- 21/11/17: the workshop!
- 15/01/18: first reviewer feedback
- 15/02/18: update papers + answers to the reviewer
- 28/02/18: publication of the reports
Please consider carefully CS-DC report advices before submitting:
The workshop takes place as usual:
- Online through 4P Factory e-room on BigBlueButton at litislab
- In Real Life at ECAM Strasbourg-Europe, 2, Rue de Madrid, F-67300 Schiltigheim
We are glad to announce that the e-session on 4P Factories has been selected for the From Fields to Territories to the Planet e-track of the CS-DC Conference on November Sept 29th – Oct 1st 2015.
We encourage you to submit:
- A poster (2 pages, LNCS format) presenting your latest work in the domain of 4P Factories, to share and make acquaintance with the community
- Scientific papers, either short (6 LNCS pages) or long (12 LNSC pages), to shaer and validate your latest results
The session will be held remotely via BigBlueButton conf call solution, has no registration fee. All submissions will be peer-reviewed to ensure their quality and published under an electronic format with a ISBN number.
• Abstract submission : June 15th 2015
• Paper submission deadline : June 30th 2015
• Final version for publication: August 31st 2015
• Conference: November Sept 29th – Oct 1st 2015
We are glad to announce that the 4P Factory e-lab is validated by the Council of the UNESCO Unitwin Complex System-Digital Campus.
You can already find more information on the e-lab on the Wikiversity site of the E-Laboratory on the Factory of the Future.
More news will come soon!