The first session on ‘Bio-inspired Secure and Resilient Systems’ (BISRS) takes place at ICAROB 2018 Conference.
The objective of this session is to explore transversal aspects of security and resilience and to foster new collaborations between the various communities addressing the challenges of bio-inspired secure and resilient systems.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Cognitive security, neural networks for security and resilience
- Artificial Immune Systems
- Morphogenetic engineering
- Knowledge-based, stochastic and artificial intelligence-based approaches to security and resilience
- System-level issues of bio-inspired secure and resilient systems
- Modelling of natural secure and resilient systems
Papers addressing applications of bio-inspired secure and resilient systems are also highly welcome. Application domains may encompass, among others:
- Security detection and investigation
- Network supervision
- Connected factories
- E-health platforms and infrastructures
- Big-Data environments
Important dates are:
An extensive review of all submitted papers will be performed.
Extended version of the accepted papers are eligible for submission to the International Journal of Robotics, Networking and Artificial Life.
The e-laboratory of the Complex System Digital Campus ‘4P Factory: the factory of the future’ held its third meeting on 21th November 2017. To foster the exchanges between academic and industry partners, it will this year welcome three different presentation types: ‘Breaking technology’ presentations, research papers, and research presentations.
This year’s edition will focus on the Engineering of Complex Systems. Complex system engineering encompasses:
- Integration and individual pieces of technical complex systems, from photonics to mechanical, mechatronics, electronics and computing systems
- Engineering of bio- and bio-inspired-systems, through bio-mimetism, synthetic biology, bio-inspired algorithms
- Methods for system modeling and management of complex environments of 4P Factories
Registration is free but you need to register:
Communications can be proposed through presentation only, or through the submission of a research or technical paper. The papers will be peer-reviewed according the the CS-DC collaborative review process, and published as research or technical paper:
- 20/10/17: communication proposals (title, author(s), abstract, category: ‘Breaking technology’ presentations, research papers, and research presentations) per mail to parrend_at_unistra_._fr
- 15/11/17: submission of the presentation slides
- 15/11/17: submission of research or technical papers
- 21/11/17: the workshop!
- 15/01/18: first reviewer feedback
- 15/02/18: update papers + answers to the reviewer
- 28/02/18: publication of the reports
Please consider carefully CS-DC report advices before submitting:
The workshop takes place as usual:
- Online through 4P Factory e-room on BigBlueButton at litislab
- In Real Life at ECAM Strasbourg-Europe, 2, Rue de Madrid, F-67300 Schiltigheim
The 6th Week of the Industry 2016 takes place in France from 14th to 20 March. We join the opportunity to hold our second 4P Factory online Seminar.
After the success of the 1st CS-DC World e-conference on 30th September and 1st October 2015, the 4P Factory e-laboratory invites you to present your latest works on application of Complex Systems to the Industry of the Future and on the 4P – Participative, Predictive, Preventive, and Personalized – Factory.
The three majors themes of the elab are:
- Industrial engineering and the factory environment
- Economical ecosystems
- Emergent numerical solutions for the 4P industry
Presentations time will be 20 minutes + 10 minutes questions.
We welcome your proposals as abstract, to be sent per mail to Pierre Parrend.
And please do NOT forget to get your ticket here so that we can perform optimal organisation!
We are glad to announce that the e-session on 4P Factories has been selected for the From Fields to Territories to the Planet e-track of the CS-DC Conference on November Sept 29th – Oct 1st 2015.
We encourage you to submit:
- A poster (2 pages, LNCS format) presenting your latest work in the domain of 4P Factories, to share and make acquaintance with the community
- Scientific papers, either short (6 LNCS pages) or long (12 LNSC pages), to shaer and validate your latest results
The session will be held remotely via BigBlueButton conf call solution, has no registration fee. All submissions will be peer-reviewed to ensure their quality and published under an electronic format with a ISBN number.
• Abstract submission : June 15th 2015
• Paper submission deadline : June 30th 2015
• Final version for publication: August 31st 2015
• Conference: November Sept 29th – Oct 1st 2015