The 4P-Factory e-lab now hosts an e-Team dedicated to “Emergent Management and Complex Systems“.
This e-Team hosts in particular e-hoshin, a powerful tool for aligning the objectives of organisations with emergent proposals of all of their employees so as to leverage organisation dynamics at multiple scales
The e-Team is seeking partnering organizations to support this project. Any type of support is appreciated:
- Simple sponsoring acknowledging the interest of the organization for this project, contributing to its promotion
- Logistic sponsoring for providing operational resources (collaboration technology, event organization)
- Financial contribution for balancing participant expenses (travel, accommodation…)
More on the e-team.
The e-laboratory of the Complex System Digital Campus ‘4P Factory: the factory of the future’ held its third meeting on 21th November 2017. To foster the exchanges between academic and industry partners, it will this year welcome three different presentation types: ‘Breaking technology’ presentations, research papers, and research presentations.
This year’s edition will focus on the Engineering of Complex Systems. Complex system engineering encompasses:
- Integration and individual pieces of technical complex systems, from photonics to mechanical, mechatronics, electronics and computing systems
- Engineering of bio- and bio-inspired-systems, through bio-mimetism, synthetic biology, bio-inspired algorithms
- Methods for system modeling and management of complex environments of 4P Factories
Registration is free but you need to register:
Communications can be proposed through presentation only, or through the submission of a research or technical paper. The papers will be peer-reviewed according the the CS-DC collaborative review process, and published as research or technical paper:
- 20/10/17: communication proposals (title, author(s), abstract, category: ‘Breaking technology’ presentations, research papers, and research presentations) per mail to parrend_at_unistra_._fr
- 15/11/17: submission of the presentation slides
- 15/11/17: submission of research or technical papers
- 21/11/17: the workshop!
- 15/01/18: first reviewer feedback
- 15/02/18: update papers + answers to the reviewer
- 28/02/18: publication of the reports
Please consider carefully CS-DC report advices before submitting:
The workshop takes place as usual:
- Online through 4P Factory e-room on BigBlueButton at litislab
- In Real Life at ECAM Strasbourg-Europe, 2, Rue de Madrid, F-67300 Schiltigheim
The 6th Week of the Industry 2016 takes place in France from 14th to 20 March. We join the opportunity to hold our second 4P Factory online Seminar.
After the success of the 1st CS-DC World e-conference on 30th September and 1st October 2015, the 4P Factory e-laboratory invites you to present your latest works on application of Complex Systems to the Industry of the Future and on the 4P – Participative, Predictive, Preventive, and Personalized – Factory.
The three majors themes of the elab are:
- Industrial engineering and the factory environment
- Economical ecosystems
- Emergent numerical solutions for the 4P industry
Presentations time will be 20 minutes + 10 minutes questions.
We welcome your proposals as abstract, to be sent per mail to Pierre Parrend.
And please do NOT forget to get your ticket here so that we can perform optimal organisation!
Here the map of 4P Factory members:
The 4P Factory e-lab: member map
The summary of 4P Factory Open Resources is available:
The software, pedagogical items, databases, and platforms that can be made available to the community by the members of the 4P Factory e-lab can be seen here:
4P Factory Open resources
The member page, and world wide map, of the 4P Factory e-lab, is now available:
4P Factory members