The 6th Week of the Industry 2016 takes place in France from 14th to 20 March. We join the opportunity to hold our second 4P Factory online Seminar.
After the success of the 1st CS-DC World e-conference on 30th September and 1st October 2015, the 4P Factory e-laboratory invites you to present your latest works on application of Complex Systems to the Industry of the Future and on the 4P – Participative, Predictive, Preventive, and Personalized – Factory.
The three majors themes of the elab are:
- Industrial engineering and the factory environment
- Economical ecosystems
- Emergent numerical solutions for the 4P industry
Presentations time will be 20 minutes + 10 minutes questions.
We welcome your proposals as abstract, to be sent per mail to Pierre Parrend.
And please do NOT forget to get your ticket here so that we can perform optimal organisation!
We are glad to announce that the e-session on 4P Factories has been selected for the From Fields to Territories to the Planet e-track of the CS-DC Conference on November Sept 29th – Oct 1st 2015.
We encourage you to submit:
- A poster (2 pages, LNCS format) presenting your latest work in the domain of 4P Factories, to share and make acquaintance with the community
- Scientific papers, either short (6 LNCS pages) or long (12 LNSC pages), to shaer and validate your latest results
The session will be held remotely via BigBlueButton conf call solution, has no registration fee. All submissions will be peer-reviewed to ensure their quality and published under an electronic format with a ISBN number.
• Abstract submission : June 15th 2015
• Paper submission deadline : June 30th 2015
• Final version for publication: August 31st 2015
• Conference: November Sept 29th – Oct 1st 2015
Here the map of 4P Factory members:
The 4P Factory e-lab: member map
The summary of 4P Factory Open Resources is available:
The software, pedagogical items, databases, and platforms that can be made available to the community by the members of the 4P Factory e-lab can be seen here:
4P Factory Open resources
The member page, and world wide map, of the 4P Factory e-lab, is now available:
4P Factory members
We are glad to announce that the 4P Factory e-lab is validated by the Council of the UNESCO Unitwin Complex System-Digital Campus.
You can already find more information on the e-lab on the Wikiversity site of the E-Laboratory on the Factory of the Future.
More news will come soon!